Apresentação de novos membros ao fórum
Responder
douhua2233
VIP
VIP
Registado: 14 mai 2018, 07:24

Ravens officially place CB Maurice

Mensagem por douhua2233 » 26 out 2018, 02:32

Canady on IR Authentic Patrick Onwuasor Jersey , re-sign LB Albert McClellan The Baltimore Ravens have made another roster move on Monday as they have placed cornerback Maurice Canady on injured reserve while re-signing veteran linebacker Albert McClellan. Bringing back McClellan was an expected move as it was reported earlier on Monday, but placing Canady on injured reserve is a surprise. He initially suffered a ‘minor strain’ in a joint practice with the Colts during the preseason and sat out the remainder of the preseason.Canady then returned for week one of the regular season as Baltimore defeated the Bills 47-3, but he reinjured his hamstring.After Thursday night’s game against the Bengals, the Ravens needed help at the inside linebacker position due to C.J. Mosley’s injury. With the cornerback position loaded with talent, the Ravens can seemingly survive without Canady for an extended period considering Jimmy Smith is scheduled to return in two weeks. Head coach John Harbaugh stated during his press conference that Canady’s injury is not season-ending, which means that he will be a candidate to be one of two IR-designated to return spots. Kenneth Dixon is also a candidate for that designation as well. McClellan will bring leadership to a position that is now lacking a veteran presence. The most experienced player in that position group is Patrick Onwuasor, who is playing his third year in the NFL. Mosley’s injury is not considered long-term Youth Michael Crabtree Jersey , but this move could indicate he will miss a couple of games.Ravens’ John Harbaugh was encouraged by QB Lamar Jackson’s debut The Baltimore Ravens won their first preseason game of the 2018 season 17-16 over the Chicago Bears. They are now 9-0 in their last nine preseason games, but perhaps the most significant win was the fact that Baltimore escaped this extra game without any new injuries. The biggest storyline heading into the Hall of Fame Game was the debut of rookie quarterback Lamar Jackson. It was a somewhat long wait for fans to get their first look at Jackson as he did not play his first snap until the second half. He was Baltimore’s quarterback for the entire second half, and as expected, it was an up and down performance from him. Jackson finished four-for-ten with 33 passing yards, one touchdown and one interception. He also added 25 rushing yards, including his longest run of 10 yards. Jackson had a couple of inaccurate throws, one of which was a miscommunication with Jaleel Scott that resulted in his lone interception. He also dealt with a struggling offensive line that failed to protect him on several occasions.Despite the inconsistent display from Jackson http://www.baltimoreravensteamauthentic ... ker-jersey , Ravens head coach John Harbaugh was pleased with his rookie quarterback.“I don’t think assessing it right now without seeing the tape would be too fair. It’s hard. I don’t think he got a lot of protection all the time and it’s his first game out there.” Harbaugh stated via the team’s official website. “Everybody has these expectations that they are going to see fireworks and all. I think he ran it right — played well. The first task we that we gave him was to operate the offense. And he did. He got the plays called, he got people lined up, he got snap counts off — that stuff gets taken for granted. We say ‘well you gotta go down the field and score points’ and all that and sure you do, but as a rookie quarterback out there for the first time handling the offense, I thought he did a very good job. That’s really what I asked him to do today, and he’ll build from that.”The biggest hurdle Jackson has had to climb thus far as he is making his transition to NFL has been calling the plays. At Louisville, he rarely did that http://www.baltimoreravensteamauthentic ... yle-jersey , which makes this a new challenge for him. Jackson has seemingly improved in that area. He also needs to improve his decision-making, mechanics and footwork, which are all things that Jackson and quarterbacks coach James Urban have been evidently open about. “I said it I think before: compete and complete. I want [Lamar Jackson] to compete. Play the game. Then, I want completions. Find the ball, throw it to the open guy, and then when not, let your great natural ability take over http://www.baltimoreravensteamauthentic ... ams-jersey ,” quarterbacks coach James Urban stated during his press conference on Tuesday via the team’s official website. “Success would be improvement from Game 1 all the way through to Game 5, and then we’ll have a better understanding of exactly where he is.”The Ravens are enjoying Friday off as they will return to the practice field on Saturday in preparation for their second preseason game against the Los Angeles Rams.

Responder