In the morning, the wind

Local destinado a tópicos com temas não relacionados com lugares esquecidos. Um local para se falar de tudo um pouco.
Responder
ylq
Membro
Membro
Registado: 20 jun 2018, 07:44

In the morning, the wind

Mensagem por ylq » 04 dez 2018, 09:16

In the morning, the wind girl swayed its long dress and came to life.wind blew across the treetops, through the flowers, under the high blue sky. A few faint clouds, drifting through the clear sky, all of a sudden, were blown away by the wind. The big tree on the side stood upright, stretched out his thick arms, hugged a green leaf, and revealed a green.e lawn, stood a four. Five-year-old girl. She is counting her own doll: Which one is not there? - This seems to be playing like a family. This is not surprising, little girl, who will not have their own princess dream? However, this has evoked my thousand thoughts: four. When I was five years old Wholesale Cigarette, I also had many dolls. They sang with me, played with me, and spent the child's childhood, the most childish time. When I was seven years old, I no longer liked them. They became orphans. Without a doubt, I was thrown into the storeroom.ing of this, I rushed into the storage room of my house. As soon as I opened the door, I saw a bunch of broken dolls, which piled up together, just like building blocks. I moved them into the room, dipped in the water, took a piece of soap Duty Free Marlboro Cigarettes, and started cleaning. I looked for the smudges carefully, for fear of negligence.am, I am, I am trying hard!"canned every doll with my sharp eyes Newports Wholesale, yeah! There is still a little black spot here.I wiped the soap on the smudge, rubbed it with my hands up and down, and washed it for a long time. It was not clean, but it was a stubborn black spot! have to make my killer smashed - brush. I gently brushed and licked the little song "I am a painter, the brushing ability is strong..." Sure enough, after a while, it was washed. "Oh! I��m finally finished!" I am elated. "It��s my killer!"r washing Newport Cigarettes Carton Wholesale, I saw a small hole in my favorite doll. I immediately took the needle thread and sewed it up. First put the thread into the eye of the needle, but this line does not seem to listen to it Buy Newport 100 Cigarettes Online, the old can not wear it. Hey~~ wear it in! I sewed it one by one, and although it was not well stitched, it was enough to express my heart.

Responder