In a cold winter a

Local destinado a tópicos com temas não relacionados com lugares esquecidos. Um local para se falar de tudo um pouco.
Responder
ylq
Membro
Membro
Registado: 20 jun 2018, 07:44

In a cold winter a

Mensagem por ylq » 09 jun 2019, 03:28

In a cold winter afternoon, I suddenly found out that we didn't seem to have the so-called youth. We just rely on the youthful memories of others to reconcile our past, and we are just a mediocre passer-by! In the middle of a prosperous country, we are played by many people in the palm of our hands. The role we play is nothing more than the audience in the audience. Just as we always emphasize ourselves, if we are him, we must do better than him. ! Mediocre is relative. When the 90s of our older generations have already been killed by those bright red 00s, have we ever asked ourselves why this is so? In other words, after 90 years of our age, whether it is the star Zhang Yishan or the entrepreneur Yu Jiawen Marlboro Red, we can't help but reflect on it. This is another reason. Although this reason is not as good as the family background, at least this reason will make us not at the same age Marlboro Lights. The mediocrity of people, and the reason is: can not control themselves! After 90s, we naturally have the pains of the 90s. Just like the university we have experienced, the university is actually crying about its own pain. It actually wants to train you into talents. It��s been a university for four years. Ask yourself, you are doing it. How many people have asked themselves such questions, how do you play games all night, how do you do it when you buy discounted goods in Taobao, how do you do so mediocrity What we need to admit is that we do enjoy more than our parents, but in contrast, we also have more than our fathers, and these come to the glitz of life in this society. Whenever a reader asks me, what should I do? When I do it, I can't help but ask, how do you still use me to teach? You are twenty-four hours a day, and I am twenty-four hours a day. Everyone is the same. Why do you need me to teach? Taobao ruined a woman, the game ruined a man, just as you can't make Taobao, it's impossible to treat a game as a career, then you better not touch it. I remember a senior told me that when you think you are doing everything Carton Of Cigarettes. When it's natural, you naturally succeed! In the eyes of many people, it is incredible that one person can insist on doing something for ten or twenty years. However, in the eyes of those who insist, it is nothing more than me to do it occasionally! Many times I want to ask why everyone can insist on eating for ten or twenty years mokingusacigarettes.com, but they can't insist on managing their own needs. The heart that needs progress is mediocrity and not mediocrity. It depends on others. It depends on you. Everyone has it. You can't compare with Bill Gates's son Cigarettes For Sale, but you can at least compare with the two fats in the same village. Many people are not stupid, but they are lazy to say! In fact, many of our reasons have been understood since childhood, and they are all implemented. When our classmates are in high school, we can naturally think of how they practice day and night; but when we slowly touch the society, the people we meet come to come. The more we don't know who to compare with, the more we will go into an infinite loop, that is, mediocrity until one day, our memory is like this: Who was the top student in the high school, who was the first in the school, Whoever has a successful business, who has been famous, and who may have been our classmates, perhaps our same table, or perhaps our neighbors, but in this memory, there is no such thing as their own. ! People of every age have their own hardships, just think about those who climbed from the bottom, which one is not in control of their impetuous heart, needless to say you will not, needless to say that you do Not to mention, let alone you can't do well, the vast majority of people in this society will go to mediocrity, not many of you; but please remember that you are less than one, at least when you are not mediocre, Someone will silently praise you, remembering that you have been working hard for your text/real name Ni Tao, my 533th article, sharing is a virtue, insisting that the fruit will always bear fruit!

Related articles:
Newport 100S

Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Responder