Yesterday, my uncle

Local destinado a tópicos com temas não relacionados com lugares esquecidos. Um local para se falar de tudo um pouco.
Responder
ylq
Membro
Membro
Registado: 20 jun 2018, 07:44

Yesterday, my uncle

Mensagem por ylq » 04 jan 2019, 03:25

Yesterday, my uncle called and said: "Tomorrow to the cucumber hill to enjoy the pear flower, I heard that this is a good season for pears." In the morning, we set off on a motorcycle. Soon after we set off, we went to the foot of Cucumber Mountain and looked up and saw only the long dragon of a car. Long dragons hovered, our motorcycles were worn in the long dragon Bulk Cigarettes For Sale, and soon we crossed this long dragon. On both sides of the road are a piece of golden rapeseed. After passing the rape blossoms, I saw a piece of blue tree hanging with piles of snow, that is, a piece of pear tree. This is our destination.e pear flower gave me a deep impression, because the pear blossoms on a tree Newports For Cheap, a piece of pear tree, like there is still no melting white snow.ere are several kinds of pears Newports In Bulk. Most of the pear trees are trimmed short, and three or five or a cluster of flowers are attached to the pear trees. Some of them are bones, and they are tightly closed to her petals. It seems to be still sleeping. Some open up, the flower from a faint red to a light yellow, five petals tidy and evenly open, as if the dancer is dancing "Swan Lake."re is also a pear tree. The branches stretch out into the sky like a sword. The flowers that are sparsely embroidered are embroidered on the branches. It seems that some people have occupied its space. It is very wronged to show all its vitality to the sky. Some people have planted some vegetables under this pear tree. It is a pity if someone comes to watch it but it doesn't look good.is time, I found the third kind of pear tree, a thousand-year-old pear tree. There are three or four people in the trunk. They don��t have many branches. Just like the thick beard of the grown-up, some branches can be dried up slightly. It is broken, but many of its branches are also covered with white flowers. Its vitality is really strong. Some children are very annoying with their dead branches and blooming flowersked: "Dad Wholesale Cigarettes For Sale, is this pear tree a fairy?" is no immortality, but it has become refined. After the millennium, it is still not refined?" Dad said.I didn't even understand, and asked, "Is this pear tree a good or a bad person?"said: "It should be bad."asked: "Why?" said: "I don't know about this Cheapest Newport 100 Cigarettes Online. It's just that the general goblins are bad, but the millennial pear tree that you ask for pear blossoms may be good."id, "Know it."d said, "But don't touch it. You pick the flowers, it will come to you in the evening." The children heard it and left the branches to run.father��s words really scared me. After the meeting, my father told me that he was scaring the naughty children, and I let go of my heart.the afternoon, we left the Cucumber Hill. I really can't bear the pear flower of Cucumber Mountain. I really hope to see the pear flower of Cucumber Mountain next time.

Responder